Hi, I’m Jun.
I’m a Full-time learner and love to learn new technologies.
I hope to be a skillful man who can help and educate others.
If you want to discuss something with me, feel free to contact me!
I hope you find something interesting here!
I’m digging blockchain related technologies, especially in consensus algorithms and DAPP development and a link between blockchain and AI.
Also, I am practicing programming with functional programming languages (Haskell, OCaml).
Research interests and topics
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Brain disease diagnosis using AI
- Modeling multiple brain diseases using Generative models
- Safe implementations of blockchain using functional programming
- DAPP development
- Consensus algorithms
- What is the future of the decentralized world?
- Beloved projects : Cardano / Tezos
College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Seoul.
- Undergraduate Student
Department of Brain and Cognitive Engineering, Korea University, Seoul
- MS/PhD Integrated Course Student
- Haskell (Beginner)
- OCaml (Beginner)
- Korean (native)
- English (intermediate)
Last updated: Jan 2019